Monday, December 03, 2007

Scrapbook Calendar


For the last 5-6 years I think it has been I have been scrap booking a Calendar for my grandpa! This calendar is 12 pages full of our whole entire family. I usually wait till the last minute to start working on it but I have decided this year I'm going to start early. So this past weekend I got all the pictures that I wanted to print and had them done at Walgreen's. I think the photo lab guy knows me by name now since that's where I go. Anyways though I had tons of great pictures from Christmas 2006, Labor Day 2007, Brandice and Kenny Wedding 2007, and some misc pictures that family members have given me. And let me tell you there are some good ones. This Christmas I will not be able to come down . I have to save my vacation time up for the wedding. But my family understands that. I will miss each one of them though. So I have to get the calendar done so I can ship it to Palestine IL.... I can't post any pictures because they may be in the calendar. I have to keep them a secret .

No comments: