Monday, December 03, 2007

My Cousin's Wedding

I was in my cousin Brandice's wedding this past Oct. I was one of her bridesmaid. It was a whole lot of fun. Andy and I took off on Friday morning since neither of had to work and drove to my cousins house . One highlight of the trip was we got to drive there in a Mercedes. With the company I work for I can rent a car for the weekend and take almost anywhere. So I wanted to get a Mercedes. Andy of course got to drive , he doesn't like me driving because I have a lead foot so he says.. LOL Anyways though we had a wonderful rehearsal dinner. Saturday morning we all woke up, the guys went to play golf, I went shopping before the wedding. Then it was off to the church we go hair, makeup and all. Tons of pictures before the wedding of course which is a good thing. Had the ceremony and then off the party!!! TONS of fun!!! My family was there and my grandpa and other relatives. It was a whole lot of fun. Here are some pictures from the rehearsal, wedding and after party!






No comments: