Monday, December 03, 2007

BMW Golf Tournament

One night Andy and I were talking and watching TV, we were listening to the golf channel of course since there was a big tournament going on. I said we should go to the final round since it's in the Chicago area. Andy got up and went to the computer and looked up tickets and next thing I know were getting up early in the morning to drive there. We arrived at this really pretty golf course and we brought our folding chairs with us to sit in and it was a nice day out. PERFECT out almost! We got in just to see them warm up at the first hole and tee. Who did we see, Tiger Woods and some other famous golf players. They were the last group to play through I think. Anyways though we watched them and then walked a little further and Tiger Woods walked right past me. He was only like 5-10 ft away from us. It was so cool... Then to top it off he won the tournament on the 18Th hole. It was a really fun day and I told Andy that we should make this a tradition to go to a golf tournament every year.

No comments: