Monday, December 03, 2007

Famous People at Work

It was a cold day out and all of sudden there was a lot of buzz happening around the dealership. People were asking me do you know so and so ? And I was like uhh not really. Then I went up to an advisor and asked is it really true, Is James Cromwell in our dealership? Yes he is... For those of you that don't know the name, he played in movies such as , Spiderman, Longest Yard, has a star role on Six Feet Under, I Robot , ER, and tons of other movies... I couldn't believe it.. He was passing through from New York and we just happen to be the closest Audi dealership. I can't remember what he was having done, but he hung out and then he went to the bookstore all day. When he came back to pick up his car, I had the chance to help him check out. I had his phone number and his autograph on his bill. It was so awesome to meet someone like him. Other customers were looking at him, like is that really him... Something that doesn't happen to often in our dealership happens... WAY COOL!!!

No comments: