Saturday, December 29, 2007

Miss the Family

Today I was to be in Palestine IL with tons of family and relatives. Unfortunally I was unable to make it due to weather. I was hoping to go, but with Wisconsin weather you can never be sure about driving. We got probably a good 5 inches of snow here yesterday and it was hard just to drive in that. So I didn't want to risk driving to far by myself.

But tonight I will be getting a phone call from the family while they are opening presents. I always make a calendar for my grandpa .I worked on the calendar for a good month or so. So I always look forward to hearing others comments on what they thought.

Not to much longer though and I will get to see the whole family. Come May 17th, everyone will be in Madison Wisconsin for our wedding.

Everyone drive safe out there...

1 comment:

Gretchen Magruder said...

Sunita, I'm sorry the weather kept you from Palestine....but selfishly, I would have been really jealous to know you were in Palestine and we were stuck at the Wedding Todd performed!!

Actually, the wedding was great, but we were sad to miss Palestine...

I'm sure the calendar turned out great!!
g.