Saturday, November 29, 2008

This weekend!

Can you believe it, I'm actually on blogger tonight. Last night my cousin Brandon came to stay with us while he was taking his Patent Agent Exam for law school. It was fun having company staying over. Today I woke up pretty sore from decorating all day yesterday at work.

I had the place to myself today because Andy had to work. So I ventured out and went shopping for awhile. I went to and bought a few presents for Andy's nephew. I'm not used to shopping for little boys since there are none on our side. But it was fun... Then I came home and decorated some more and watched Christmas movies on television. Tonight I'm just hanging out around the house. Andy is going to the Wisconsin Badger hockey game.. GO BADGERS! I need to go work on my scrap booking but I'm being a very bad girl and not doing it.Will post pictures later of the Tree...

No comments: