Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bad Sunita

I know I haven't been writing on my blog lately. I will try to get some stuff posted here soon. Yesterday was the first day is snowed here in Madison Wisconsin and it actually stuck to the ground. We had about 2 inches of snow I guess they said. I really don't like driving in this weather but what can you do... It's been crazy busy at home and work with tons of things to do. Last weekend I went to Chicago and saw downtown and went shopping all day. That was so much fun! I also got to see Lauren and Salvo which I was really excited about. Didn't buy anything really because everything is so expensive. Did you know the tax in Chicago is 10.25%? CRAXZYYYYYY No wonder no one buys anything there. Well I need to run for now but I thought I would post something really quickly... More news to follow!

No comments: