Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's Snowing and I have a cold!

Have I told you how much I dislike driving in snow? Today and tonight and into the night it will be snowing. That means when I wake up in the morning the drive to work will not be fun. I don't care if it's on the grass and trees, I just don't like it on the streets. To many people get in car accidents and stuck. I also have a cold that won't go away. All the sniffles and Kleenex..I hope that once I fall asleep tonight that I will wake up and it will be gone. I doubt it though. What's is the best thing for a cold?

2 comments:

Gretchen Magruder said...

lots of fluids, vitamin C....a friend swears by Zicam

Hope you feel better soon!!

Anonymous said...

You treat the symptons. If you have a runny nose you buy something that will dry you up. Make sure that it is non-drowsey. I recommend sudafed. Also there is no cure for the common cold. It will run its course in about two weeks. Just take drugs that make you feel better and won't compromise your life style. Mom