Thursday, March 06, 2008

Wedding News

Well Andy and I went and met with the Church and the pastor who is going to marry us. When we first walked in, I got the wrong impression right off the bat. Didn't ask my name or anything and he really didn't introduce himself either. While we were there and things he was talking about different things and I asked does it have to be a father that walks you down ,because I'm having my grandpa walk me down. And I mentioned that my parents are divorce and I don't get along with my father. Then he proceeded to talk about divorce rate. Then I noticed that he was one to talk when he didn't have a wedding ring on. Who knows... Anyways though we were to take a counseling class and the pastor said it was to late, so he had us take this personality test. It was one of those fill in the bubble ACT test. Andy and I had to sit a opposite ends of the table, couldn't talk or look at other while taking it. This test was 165 questions long. When we were done, we took it back to the pastor and he said that he was going to send it to the University of Minnesota and once he got our scores back that he would call us. So I'm thinking to myself, what are these scores going to tell, if they aren't accurate or up to his likings, is he not going to marry us... Maybe I was reading way to much into it, but still kind of weird I thought. And to top it off, he didn't know the date we requested or the time or any of that either. Very unorganized if you ask me... Just a little venting ....

No comments: