Saturday, March 22, 2008

Self Service - From Rachel Ray Readers

So I"m a big fan of " Everyday with Rachel Ray" Magazine. I was reading some of the readers tips that I didn't know about. So I thought I would share them on here.

1. If you have heartburn or indigestion, open a small can of sauerkraut and drink a little of the juice . You will get relief within 10 minutes. - Gloria Morton

2. When my sister and I were little and had fevers, our mom and grandmother insisted we put onions in our socks. We didn't care for the smell but our fevers came down. - Dana Heron

3. Sucking on a lime wedge doused in bitters cures the hick ups .- Dawn Warnentine

4. I make warm Chamomile tea and compresses for sore eyes. Just soak a washcloth in some brewed tea , place the washcloth over your eyes and lie back. It cures everything. - Sherry Brennan

5.Run the inside of a banana peel on a mosquito bite to stop the itching.- Lisa Walters

No comments: