Thursday, March 06, 2008

I'm leaving

I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I will be back again.... Well actually Andy and I are flying to New Mexico in the morning. Andy has his once a year USBC Bowling . I have never been to New Mexico before. It's amazing the places I have gone with Andy since we have known each other. Baton Rouge, Corpus Christie, Reno, and now New Mexico.... Next year we are going to Las Vegas and then in 2010 we head to Orlando.... We leave tomorrow and come back on Monday.. It was a little over a year ago this weekend that Andy had proposed to me... And now were less then 3 months away from the wedding. Getting very excited about it though...

2 comments:

Daniel & Jennifer said...

I hope you guys have fun...and don't worry, I won't call you about work stuff :)
Have a great time!!!

Gretchen Magruder said...

Hey - have a great weekend!!