Saturday, March 22, 2008

Television Shows I"m into this season !

There are a few television shows that I"m into watching this spring!

1. Big Brother 9 : This show started out as a couples game and now they have broke off to being single players. It's mainly a reality game / strategy show... Every week someone gets voted off!

2. Dancing with the Stars: This season has a interesting cast on it.There is one star name Marlee Marlen I think her name is, and she's deaf and can't hear the music. But she did a wonderful job the first night of the show.

3. American Idol : I have been watching this show since the beginning of it's season. There are some really great singers on it this season. David Cook, Brooke White, Carly and a few others. Tune in if you can.

4. The Bachelor: This season is the first time they have had a Britain on . And he's choosing one of us American women.

5. The Apprentice Celebrity: This is another reality game show but they are all playing for Charity's. I really hope that Trace Adkins wins.... Next week is the finally!

6. Here Come the Newlyweds: This show can be pretty funny! Andy and I have been watching this show on Sundays nights together. They ask a lot of questions to the other spouse.. Some interesting ones...And then I turn to Andy and ask him! He just laughs!

You would think I watch a lot of television, but really I don't... I tape all these shows and generally watch them on the weekends or right when I get home for work. So no couch potato here.

No comments: