Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Fall is here!!!!

So it's finally fall here in Madison Wisconsin. That is probably my favorite season here, all the colors of the trees and the nice cool air so you can sleep well at night. Fall also means there are tons of new shows on. Some of my favorite shows that I'm watching this season are:

Dancing with the Stars, The Bachelor,Grey's Anatomy ,Private Practice, Deal or No Deal, Oprah, Rachel Ray,CSI and Young and The Restless

Of course these are all shows I tape and watch on the weekends or late at night when I get home from work if I have time....

Also in the Fall time Andy's schedule changes, so once I get familiar with one he has to change it for the fall time because of bowling. That's OK though we still see each other through out the week...

Did I mention that FALL was my favorite season.

No comments: