Sunday, August 19, 2007

What a great weekend!

This weekend was the first in almost 2-3 weekends that I didn't have to do a thing. I got to sleep in and do whatever I wanted.

Saturday I got to sleep in... I ran to walmart to do some things and while I was there I picked out some earrings. It's been 6 weeks now since I had my ear's pierced . Can't believe I actually did it and nothing bad happened to my ears. Anyways though I found some really cute ones I have to say. I finally took out my others and tried the new ones. They felt funny in my ears since I hadn't changed me earrings. But now I can wear earrings all the time if I want to. I want to get some funky ones too though just for fun. But we will see. Other then that my weekend was so nice to just sit and relax. Back to work on Monday of course. Everyone have a great week!

No comments: