Thursday, August 16, 2007

Wedding Bliss

This week Andy went through the wedding list and determined it was time to cut the list off and that is our final number of guest. I think we came out at like under 140 people to attend. In my mind that's not bad at all. I have seen weddings where it like 500 people. Can you imagine? I never really wanted a big wedding anyways. Small weddings mean more I think, you get to hang out with more people your not always wondering did I get a chance to talk to them or whatever. So small weddings are fine with me. So the guest list it set...

I'm getting very excited because our engagement pictures are coming up soon. We told the photographers that we would like to have them taken in the Fall time. Don't know where we will have them taken yet but somewhere outside for sure. Maybe next to a Mercedes, NOT.... Any suggestions?

Funny story, a senior high school kid called in today and he asked if he could have his photographer come here and take some senior pics of him by the Porsche and Mercedes. He really must love cars.

Anyways though , that's about it for wedding planning right now. More to come !

No comments: