Monday, August 06, 2007

GIFTS

Well this past Saturday I had to fill in and work. What was I to do but surf the Internet. I did just that. I went on to Target.com and Bed Bath Beyond and all sorts of stores. I decided to set up account with these stores and start a gift registry list. Nothing really is on them yet but at least we have started. So Sunday night I told Andy I started one and he said what did you put on it, so I brought up the website and showed him, by the time I was done showing him all the things I put on , I don't think there was anything left on it. What do you put on a gift registry list, is it the things you WANT or is it the things you NEED?

Do people even use that for help to buy a couple a gift? I know I don't. I think it's cheating! Why because the couple can go on anytime and know what they are getting. I would rather be surprised about what I'm getting, do something different then what the normal person would do. YA know.

Just my thoughts though, we will have a gift registry list for our wedding, just don't know what will be on it yet. There are things that we want but don't need, so what do you do? Any suggestions?

No comments: