Friday, July 06, 2007

I did it!!!!

Guess what I did?????????? So I turned 25 this year and Andy's mom thought I should go and get my ear's pierced for my birthday. I have always been a chicken about it because of my nickle allergy and I really don't like needles. She thought it would be great because at the wedding there is a pair of earrings that match my dress that I should wear. So I finally got the courage to go and get them done. Yep that's right I have my ear's pierced, I can hardly believe it my self. So far everything is going good with them, no break outs or anything with my nickle allergy. That's a good thing. At first it was hard to sleep at night because I was afraid they would fall out but they haven't yet. I just have to remember to clean them every day and twist them around. I"m doing good at that so far. Anyways now if you want to you can buy me ear rings.

No comments: