Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Chicago here we come!

This weekend my cousin Brandice was in town from Vegas, she was at home getting all the final preparations ready for her upcoming wedding that I"m in. Andy and I took off on Saturday after work and went over to hang out. We got lost on the way because there wasn't very good signage. When we got there Clarence had the food ready to eat. Andy and I watched everyone play Horseshoe for a little while and then Andy played while I chatted. It was a fun night. That night all 8 of us kids sat around the table and played this fun game called head bands. We had teams of 4, guys vs. girls.... We had a lot of fun playing that... The next day we woke up and Clarence made a gourmet breakfast of course. He's famous for his cooking at least in my book. Then Tami and Brandice took us around town to show us where the wedding and reception was. Here are a few pictures of us playing the game....








No comments: