Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sarcastic Wednesday

Well it's Wednesday and it's cold and it's snowing. There is something not right about this picture. Anyways though last night I went to Park Town to see Andy and his mom and Cheryl. After we were done there we went to Jo- Ann Fabrics. What a nice place . I found all the flowers I want to use for the wedding which was awesome. I'm so excited about it..

I talked to my younger sister and she gave me some good news, I get to take her off my cell phone bill!!! YEAH.More money for me to use towards the wedding. Which also means I may get to change my cell phone number finally to a Wisconsin number. How about that!!

Did I forget to mention it's free Gem month at TQ diamonds. This month they are giving a free gem to everyone that brings in this email. So I'm going to go and get a free one and maybe hoping that Andy will take it and have it put in a setting. :) Well time to run once again.

No comments: