Monday, April 02, 2007

It's Monday

This morning it was so nice out, the sun was shining the cats were meowing... LOL Every single morning Baily and Maggie, the two cats in the house always come wake me up. After the alarm goes off, they are right in my face begging me to get up. Such well trained animals. It's been a pretty blah day at work. Though this morning we got to see the brand new 2008 Audi TT. Was a hot little car. The next car I get is going to be an Audi. They are safe and comfortable and fun to drive and a good family car... I would make such a good salesperson, oh wait I kind of am in sales...

Anyways tonight it one of the best shows on TV. The Bachelor... Such a great and fun show. But the only couple that has actually lasted in the whole bachelor show is Trista and Ryan and now they are pregant and going to have a baby. How cute!!!!

Another good show on TV tonight is Dancing with the Stars. Thats a really good show too.

Back to work now!

No comments: