Saturday, July 18, 2009

Work and more work!

Work has been up and down. Business is good though. We actually made a profit this last month which is a good thing. That means we could see the pay freeze lifted and we may get our raises. But we will see. These last few weeks have been a little crazy. We recently promoted one of our girls in our department to another department. That meant we had to hire someone new and I would be training them. I was also asked to sit in on the interview process and had a say in who I thought should be hired. I like to train new people but sometimes my other work doesn't get done so much and deadlines aren't meant. But so far the new girl is working out good. But I miss our previous girl in that position too though. It's amazing that I have kept in touch with almost everyone that has either moved to a different position, left the company or had been let go.

No comments: