Saturday, July 05, 2008

Chicken Soup for the Soul Couples

I just recently bought a new book to read. I went to Barnes and Noble and spend an hour and half in the store just looking at books. There is anything and everything that you could possibly want. I wanted something about couples and yet romantic. So I was looking for a good book that had both of those things in it... I came across a lot of different one's and I bought Chicken Soup for the Soul Couples version. If you don't know anything about these books they talk about love, sex, communication, trust, family, and other topics but they are all inspirational stories... So I started to read this book and the first story I read was a really cute idea. Create a flower day with your husband and every month on that day you give flowers to your wife no matter what. So the story I was reading, her husband has passed away but one of his wishes was that their neighbor carry on the tradition for him . Give his wife flowers still... It was a really cute idea and it doesn't have to be flowers it could be something else. Create a special day with your spouse.

No comments: