Saturday, May 10, 2008

Is it time yet?

It feels as if just yesterday we were starting to plan our wedding. But that's not the case anymore. We have 6 days till the big day. Can you believe it.... I would say we are all set and just looking for a perfect day. Though I hear we are going to have a 40% showers on Saturday. So please cross your fingers and hope it doesn't rain. I"m really looking forward to seeing all of the family. My older sister Shelby is coming and I haven't seen her and my niece for almost 2 years I think it is. Crazy I know... Someday I think she's going to move back home. Anyways though I hope to get some good pics of the family. I'm already thinking about Christmas this year and how many pictures I will have to put in the famous scrapbook calendar. I may have to make two.. Well off to shop for last minute things for next weekend... Can't wait to see all of you..

No comments: