Monday, April 07, 2008

How was your weekend?

Our weekend was great! It was nice and sunny out and you couldn't have asked for better weather. Saturday morning I slept in a little bit, but I never sleep in to late. Andy has to work on Saturday mornings so I normally hear him get up and leave. Anyways though earlier in the week I had talked to Allison, and we had talked about going shopping at Johnson Creek. So we went to Noodles for lunch and then shopping for the day. I didn't buy a whole lot really . I found a cute little hand bag at the gap that was like 2 bucks and a pair of pants for work. It was fun though to just walk around the outlet stores. Sunday Andy had to work again and I went to the mall with his mom and went shopping again. She was looking for spring clothes and I didn't really find anything either. Anyways though it was a great weekend and had fun with the ladies. This coming weekend I'm going home to Champaign to see my family. I haven't seen them in awhile. That will be another great weekend.

No comments: